We are looking for an employee (m/f) for production and assembly
For this task, we expect a completed training as a metal construction specialist in design engineering / construction mechanics
- You have substantiated experience in manufacturing of stairs, railings and other steel structures.
- Ideally, you are experienced in working with stainless steel.
- Ideally, you have good welding knowledge in TIG, MAG and E-hand.
- You are reliable, punctual, a team player and well mannered.
You job will include:
Participation in the production and installation of stairs, railings, roofing, special constructions.
- You will work with steel, stainless steel, aluminum – in combination with wood and glass.
What you can expect:
Interesting tasks with personal responsibility, diversified activities, many social benefits and performance-related pay. If you can see yourself becoming part of our young, dynamic team, apply in writing via mail or e-mail. We are looking forward to meeting you.
German Metal Construction Award 2015
Winner in the category “stairs and railings”. Unusually designed and innovative balcony railings for a hotel in the Therme Erding – the worlds largest spa.
The balconies of the “Hotel Victory” perfectly complement the interior design, which makes you feel like your sleeping in your own yacht. The first drafts, the design engineering, as well as the manufacturing and assembling processes were completed by Hammer Stahl-Manufaktur, Sinsheim.